Mobile Marketing For Fan Clubs
Mobile marketing is the perfect way for athletes, musicians, actors and celebrities to build a large fan base.
Here are some ideas to get fans to text in:
- Hold a contest and let a random fan win a free CD, t-shirt or music lesson.
- Let fans know where your next next event is, when they text your mobile keyword to 72727.
- Send a text message to only the fans of each club.
- Hold a vote to see what performers they liked best at a particular event.
- New CD releases? Let everyone know where they can get it!
- Increase sales when you can send them to your own mobile website with links to audio and video samples.
HERE’S WHY YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS MOBILE MARKETING
- 154 million Americans are regular SMS users
- 76.8 million Americans recall seeing some form of mobile advertising
- 70% of consumers surveyed are happy to get promotional info via text message
- 47% of consumers who’ve received mobile marketing offers, have brand recall
- 94% of those participants remembered the specific call-to-action
MOBILE MARKETING WILL WORK FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Here’s an example of how
- Person texts VIP4U to 72727
- Person receives an automated text message right back. Maybe something like, “Thanks for joining VIP Entertainment’s mobile list. Show this text to receive 50% off cover, or Huge Event this Sat. at Club JAX so check it out. For more info go to YourWebsite.com.”
- Person has opted in to join your mobile list by texting your company’s keyword, and now using Mobile Jax Marketing you can text this client/customer in the future to keep him/her in the loop at all times.
ADVERTISE YOUR MOBILE KEYWORD
- Flyers you pass out
- Mass emails you send out
- Facebook, Twitter & MySpace
- On your website
- At the event
- Have the band promote your keyword between songs
- Let people know about the keyword as they’re waiting in line. Perhaps texting the keyword will get them a discounted cover.
- Create an online sign-up page for every distribution list you want to create. Collect mobile numbers and email addresses.